Travellin’ Lite generally offers a 12-month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with extended warranty for your peace of mind. Electronics products come with a 3-month warranty.
ALL Claims need to be sent to us via email at [email protected] with “WARRANTY CLAIM” in the Subject line.
- To prevent unnecessary claim delays, we ask that the following is included on the initial claim email:
- Order Number
- Manual with missing parts indicated (if applicable)
- Images/Video clearly showing fault (if applicable)
- Images/Video clearly showing goods in original packaging (if applicable)
Note: All images and videos must be attached to emails at an appropriate size, we are not able to make a clear assessment off image thumbnails.
Please do not dispose of items before contacting us. We may ask for items back to be inspected. We will not provide credit/refund in cases where goods have been disposed of before submitting a claim to us.
Faulty or Damaged in Transit Products:
Send an email including pictures or video of the product received demonstrating the fault (If applicable, also include the manual with the part needed circled and inform the quantity). Also provide a brief explanation of fault.
We will assess each situation on a case-by-case basis. We will advise on whether we will send replacement parts, offer a full or partial refund or replace the product.
Please do not return the product to us unless we instruct you to do so. If we need the product returned, we will provide a return label. Any postage cost incurred by you for return postage will not be refunded if a return label has not been provided.
Missing or Damaged Parts under 12-month warranty:
- If a single part is missing or damaged, we will ask you to specify using the instruction manual of what part is missing or is damaged and the quantity needed. Where possible, we will ask you to mark the part in manual and send us picture of it.
- Once we receive the details of what is needed, we can arrange for a part to be sent as soon as possible. We will send an email containing tracking information when it is available.
- Dispatch of spare parts from our warehouse can take up to 2 working days.
- If no spare part is available, we will provide an alternative resolution in line with Australian Consumer Law